Site is shutting down!

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm by Zeroniite

This site will be shutting down for the new one to open. Please go sign up here

This will be up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New Domain for team Entropy!

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am by jason77577

I just purchased the domain name http://www.teamentro.com/ and it currently redirects to our homepage. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Availability.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 pm by Zeroniite

Well, due to college I am decided to start setting myself a kind of schedule to try to fit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Rasicm-Backwards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rasicm-Backwards

Post  Gamercolecraft on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Ok, so I walked up to a man. (you dont need to know color). Then I said, hey whats up my XXXXXX. He proceeded to threaten me. Then his friend walks up and says "yo whats up my nXXXer. He says nuthin' much

WHAT! I SAID THE SAME THING. IF HE CAN SAY IT WHY CAN'T I!!
Gamercolecraft
Noob
Noob

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/omfgprodigy

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasicm-Backwards

Post  Perish on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:33 pm

They spread it like a virus, yet don't appreciate if someone else says it.

WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA

Entropy Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jason77577 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah it's fucking dumb. It's like jews going around making Jewish jokes then getting offended if you make one...
jason77577
Entropy Owner
Entropy Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroniite on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Now, I am going to be blunt. The reason for this is because majority of the black population is ignorant, selfish dumbasses. Why? Because they think they are held below us still, when they are actually put above. They put themselves below, and you know what, I think those ghetto trash kids should be below. Regardless of race. Now, one might say, "hey nigguh, I was raised dis way!" Well, I must say I honestly doubt you were raised to talk like a degenerate. To sag your pants as if you are open to anal sex to other men as they did in prison. If that is how you were raised, I am sincerely sorry to hear that you were raised in a jail cell. If you want to sit around and bitch about this all day, just go walk your trashy ass down to some ghetto ass ward and sit there. They are the only people who will give a single damn. Now, if you'd like to be a good citizen and be respectful, then I openly invite you to do so.
This brings me on to another topic. Black history month. The biggest month of bullshit that was ever made. Why the hell is there a black history month? That alone is racist. "But Overlord, whites have the rest of the year." Hell no they don't. That's a dumb comment if I ever heard one. You learn the same people in your history books as you talk about in black history month. The same damned people... You want to celebrate blacks in history? Make yourself useful and go do something work talking about. Slavery card doesn't work any more. That's bullshit. Tell me what my people put you through I'll laugh and say what the hell did my people put you through? Reduced college fees? You poor bastard. If you're going to be ignorant, atleast have a reason to do so. OSIDJFKSDKFJLSADKFJKSEDLK F

Entropy Owner

View user profile http://teamentro.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RainySXS on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Overlord wrote:Now, I am going to be blunt. The reason for this is because majority of the black population is ignorant, selfish dumbasses. Why? Because they think they are held below us still, when they are actually put above. They put themselves below, and you know what, I think those ghetto trash kids should be below. Regardless of race. Now, one might say, "hey nigguh, I was raised dis way!" Well, I must say I honestly doubt you were raised to talk like a degenerate. To sag your pants as if you are open to anal sex to other men as they did in prison. If that is how you were raised, I am sincerely sorry to hear that you were raised in a jail cell. If you want to sit around and bitch about this all day, just go walk your trashy ass down to some ghetto ass ward and sit there. They are the only people who will give a single damn. Now, if you'd like to be a good citizen and be respectful, then I openly invite you to do so.
This brings me on to another topic. Black history month. The biggest month of bullshit that was ever made. Why the hell is there a black history month? That alone is racist. "But Overlord, whites have the rest of the year." Hell no they don't. That's a dumb comment if I ever heard one. You learn the same people in your history books as you talk about in black history month. The same damned people... You want to celebrate blacks in history? Make yourself useful and go do something work talking about. Slavery card doesn't work any more. That's bullshit. Tell me what my people put you through I'll laugh and say what the hell did my people put you through? Reduced college fees? You poor bastard. If you're going to be ignorant, atleast have a reason to do so. OSIDJFKSDKFJLSADKFJKSEDLK F
Luckily, the Black people who live here in Scotland don't act the same way.
The majority of Black people who live in Scotland weren't born here, their Parents moved here, therefore they've got money and get a decent education.
On the other hand, we've got "Chavs" and "Neds", the "White version" of the kind of people you just described. Only difference is, the "Chavs" and the "Neds" are easily singled out by how they dress, not just how they choose to wear their pants.

"Everybody got a deal, I did it without one."
-Drake

Skype - ellisxd13
MSN - ellis.44@hotmail.co.uk
Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/unknown3256
RainySXS
High Rank
High Rank

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/unknown3256

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeroniite on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Most respectable black people dress decent.
Most retarded people dress like this
Spoiler:

Mexicans:
Spoiler:
Blacks:
Spoiler:
Whites:
Spoiler:
Asians:
Spoiler:

Entropy Owner

View user profile http://teamentro.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Perish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 pm

I dress like the Mexicans all day erryday.

Entropy Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RainySXS on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Day 'n' nyte I be rollin' bai lewkin' supa fly. Aiiight?

"Everybody got a deal, I did it without one."
-Drake

Skype - ellisxd13
MSN - ellis.44@hotmail.co.uk
Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/unknown3256
RainySXS
High Rank
High Rank

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/unknown3256

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content