Site is shutting down!

Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm by Zeroniite

This site will be shutting down for the new one to open. Please go sign up here

This will be up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New Domain for team Entropy!

Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:09 am by jason77577

I just purchased the domain name http://www.teamentro.com/ and it currently redirects to our homepage. …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Availability.

Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 pm by Zeroniite

Well, due to college I am decided to start setting myself a kind of schedule to try to fit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Alts Will Be Taken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alts Will Be Taken

Post  Zeroniite on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 pm

This is for all those Entropy Members.

As of today (1/11/12) alts of members who are inactive on either the forums or in griefing sessions will begin to lose their alts. If you get the "Login Failed" message on an alt, the password has been changed. If this happens, contact Overlord or King for further explanation, depending on who supplied you with the alt.

FAQ

I didn't hear about this, can I have my alt back?

-No. If you didn't hear about this you are more than likely inactive and that is why you are losing the alt. I have posted on both skype as a topic ([9:21:49 PM] *** Overlord has changed the conversation topic to "Inactivity on the forums is now resulting in the loss of alts and redistribution of those alts to active members." ***) and, more obviously, here on the forums.

I lost my alt because of my inactivity. Is there anyway to get my alt back?

-That depends on what you mean. You can regain an alt by having most point gain since the last alt was giving as usual. If you mean to ask if you can get the specific alt you once had, it's a game of chance. The only way to regain an alt is by having the most points on this forum from posting and grief runs (remind Overlord for 20 points after a grief run). If you are lucky enough to receive your old alt back, then good for you. If it's a different alt, be happy that you are getting one.

This is bullshit.

-That's not a question. Read rule six.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions not answered here can be emailed to myself (ZeroEntropy@live.com) or King (PerishEntro@gmail.com). Questions will not be answered if they are sent via skype or PM for documentation reasons.

Thank you for your time,
Overlord
Zeroniite
Entropy Owner
Entropy Owner

View user profile http://teamentro.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top